This website is owned and operated by Taajeer Finance Company, a closed joint-stock company under license by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) with Commercial Registration No. 4030289565 in Saudi Arabia whose principal address is PO Box Jeddah, 6686 23432 (“Company”).
This website provides information about the company Taajeer Finance Company and its services.
It is not guaranteed that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. And all or any part of the Website, without notice, may be suspended, withdrawn, discontinued or changed. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary “as is” basis. The Company will not be liable to you if the Website is unavailable (temporarily or permanently) for any reason at any time or for any period.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your usage of the Website shall not include:
3. Any unlawful or fraudulent use or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
4. Harming or attempting to harm others in any way.
5. Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards.
6. Post advertisements or to promote third party websites.
7. Transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs.
The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other technologically harmful material. You are responsible to secure your information t, computer programs, software, and platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, the Company will have no liability to you in respect of any transmissions you send to it and you do so at your own risk.
By using the website, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of all the Company’s Payment Policies including fees, payments, scheduling, late fines and any other payments or fines, which are subject to change from time to time, and you acknowledge that you agree to and comply with them and any amendment that occurs to them at any time.
In the event that you pay any additional amounts that are not payable to the company, the company will deduct them from the following payments according to the schedule. In the event that you request a refund of the additional amounts paid (not due to the company), the company will transfer the funds to your registered bank account within 3 ~ 5 working days.
Taajeer Finance Company is the owner or the licensee of the Website, and all of its content including the material published, any newsletter, updates, emails, social media or informational updates and/or postings (“Content”), and all intellectual property rights in the Content. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are fully reserved by the Company.
The Company owns the rights for to all its trademarks throughout the world. Any unauthorized use of any of the Company’s Trademarks will constitute a violation of the Company’s’ rights. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use the Company’s Trademarks or third-party trademarks.
Any copying or downloading of any Content will not transfer title to that Content to you nor grant you any license to use that Content other than for the purposes for which it was intended. And the Company reserves the right to withdraw permission to access the Website without prior notice.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent suspension and/or withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities.
The Company’s Website provides brief information and an overview about the Company and does not provide any information which can be used for investment and/or transactional decisions. The Content is provided for information only and is of a general and approximate nature and it is not intended to amount to, nor is, information or advice on which you should rely, and the Content does not constitute professional, financial or investment advice. Professional or specialist advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content.
Nothing on the Company’s website should be considered as a recommendation to enter or withdraw from any investment or enter into any other deal or to provide any investment advice or service.
It is not guaranteed that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. It is your responsibility to check any Content is accurate and/or complete.
The Website may be updated from time to time and may change the Content at any time. Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or up to date. Please note the Company is under no obligation to update the Content.
The use of the company’s website may be prohibited for any person (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) the access or registration on the Company’s Website might be subject to restrictions or requirements within the law. The Company reserves the right to limit access to Website to any such persons. Persons who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
The Company will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• Use of, or / not to use, the Website;
• Use of or reliance on any content displayed on, or material provided via the Website;
• Use of or reliance on any content displayed on, or material provided via, websites linked to the Website without limitation the content;
• Loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Company’s website or to your downloading of any content or material on or any website linked to it,
• Use by any person whose access to the company’s website is prohibited or subject to any restriction.
If you are a business user, please note the Website is provided for personal use only, and in addition the Company also will not be liable for:
• Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• Business interruption;
• Loss of data;
• Loss of anticipated savings;
• Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Company’s Website is provided “as is” and no warranties of any kind are given express or implied in respect of the Website, all content of the Website and in the material published, including without limitation the content. Specifically, without limitation, the company does not warrant that:
• You will be able to use the Website or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form;
• The content or material on the Website is accurate and complete or updated; nor
• The Website or any software or material of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose.
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
• Email the Company or submit an enquiry
• Make a contribution
• Ask the Company to email anything to you; or
• Send any information to the Company.
By continuing to use the Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming you have received the informed consent of your parent or a legal guardian.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the enquiry form available on the Website.